So this is gonna be a short one, because you guys are way to busy with finals and graduation and life and Doctor Who to read a long, well-thought out, terribly witty post. Or maybe that's just me.
But just for fun, here are some things to do when bored in a crowded elevator. Warning: this may make people hate you.
1. Talk in a british accent and ask people to call you admiral.
2. Tape off a corner of the elevator. Tell people that it's your corner, and they can't be in it.
3. Take about a hundred selfies. And maybe some pictures of other people too.
4. If it's just you and one other person, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
5. Talk to yourself or sing.
6. Carry an empty glass jar. Take it out, look surprised, and ask people if they've seen your pet tarantula.
7. Say "ding!" at every floor.
8. Bring a sock puppet. Enough said.
9. Ask people if you can push the button for them.
10. Wait until the elevator is full, then say "you may be wondering why I've called you all here today..."