Thursday, February 7, 2013

Death Isn't That Bad


So, I haven't been writing as much as I want to. I was going for  once or twice a week, but I kinda failed. Sorry. I'm telling you, it's all these loopholes in the space time continuum! Or, maybe just a whole lot of schoolwork. Or maybe I've just been lazy. Nah, it'll be those darned loopholes. As long as it isn't my fault.

That's the thing, we all want to avoid blame. Some of us go farther than others (like blaming the space-time continuum), but on some level, that is our mindset. So, sorry for being lazy and not writing as much as I'd like to. Part of the problem is that I really still don't know what I'm supposed to be writing about. Another part is that I feel like I only have about 6 hours in my day. And another part of the problem is that I died last week. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I mean, it wasn't great, I wouldn't want to make a habit of it, but it was an interesting experience. But enough about my death.

My life has been rather busy and boring at the same time lately. I'm in the middle of a devastating war with algebra 2 (somehow I managed to scrape up an A- this semester, I still think someone bribed my teacher or something)that I feel I'm losing. I'm also helping to plan an event for my homeschool group. It's gonna be epic ( oh, sorry, did that word go out last week? what is it now?). Spending 30 hours not eating and being surrounded by people my own age with probably no time to myself is my idea of fun.
Wheee.

Nah, it'll be cool. Even for an introvert like me. I mean, we're supporting starving children in Africa. You can't oppose that. Unless you're like a serial-killer-puppy-murderer-unicorn-and-kitten-mauler-terrorist. And I have yet to meet one of those.

My non-school time is spent daydreaming, writing about eight different stories at once(and probably never finishing them), trying to play guitar, generally trying to avoid interacting with people, harmonizing with Owl City songs, and watching Sci-fi and cop shows(though I have yet to discover a sci-fi cop show).

So, between planning strike tactics and invasion strategies for algebra 2(and the rest of school), saving starving children, rewatching all the Doctor Who and the Flashpoint (best cop show I've found) episodes, and good-old-fashioned daydreaming, I find little time to write in this here blog. But I'll try. I promise.

Again, I have no idea what I'm supposed to be writing about, so you may have to put up with me writing about anything and everything I feel like writing. Sorry for the inconvenience. Ha, not really.
Feel free to suggest things to write about, and I may or may not heed your suggestions. But really, do.

So that's that. I should say something profound and inspirational right about now, but I'm not that cool.

'Til then, watch out for serial-killer-puppy-murderer-unicorn-and-kitten-mauler-terrorists. I've heard that they can be pretty bad.







No comments:

Post a Comment