Wednesday, January 30, 2013

We Need To Break Up...

My love,

I can't honestly say I never thought it would end like this. I think we both knew that eventually, this would end. It was great while it lasted, it felt like it would never end... that it would just continue on in blissful happiness for all eternity... but it's time to face reality. This relationship just can't last the way it is. Don't worry, it's not you, it's me. It's my fault for thinking that maybe this could last forever... and leading you on. It's my fault for enjoying every second of our short relationship. I just never realized it would be over so soon. You were amazing, but now it's time to move on to other things. But I don't think I could ever feel the same way about anything again. You were one of the best things in my life at the time... but now, all that's left is just a hollow shell of what you used to be. At least I'll always remember you. You were everything to me. But that's all changed now. I've come to realize that some things just can't last forever. Honestly, I think we both knew it had to end this way. With me happy and you dead. Forever. No, I'm not sorry for what I've done. But you were still the best piece of pie I ever ate.

Sincerely, Me.

2 comments: