Saturday, January 19, 2013
10 Things Doctor Who Has Taught Me
1. Running is usually the best option.
2. Sometimes the best way to react to deadly serious things is to take them a little lightly.
3. London is a very, very bad place to be on Christmas Eve.
4. Statues are evil.
5. No matter how bad the situation looks, it can always be solved in forty minutes.
6. Sometimes the people who seem the happiest are the ones who have suffered the most.
7. Always bring a banana to a party.
8. Don't be afraid to act ridiculous.
9. Always press the big red button.
10. Five minutes isn't nothing. You can do a lot in five minutes.
Posted by Unknown at 4:48 PM